- MahahaAsked on November 03, 2017 at 05:53 AM
It stays on 'Wait please'
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 07:56 AM
With which form you are having this issue with? I did test your last edited form "Kids School Registration Form" and did not find any issue with that. I was able to submit your form successfully without any problem. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any webpage where you are having this issue with? Please share the webpage URL and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- MahahaAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 07:58 AM
Forgive me for not being clear. There are two issues:
1) The form support we're communicating in right now has frozen several times (gets stuck on Wait Please) while attempting to get help with:
2) The signature widget on Smiley Minds Registration Form doesn't function on a mobile.
Everything else works fine but on that section there's no option to add your scribble. Is this standard or can it be fixed?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 09:32 AM
Okay I have understood your issue now. I am not sure why you were unable to submit your question in form. There is no issue with forum and no other user have reported this. It must be a temporary glitch. Do get back to us if this issue happens again and we will report it to our backend team.
I did test your form in mobile device and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. The "Smooth Signature" widget does not appear in mobile device. When I tested this issue in one of my own form and smooth signature seems to work just fine. I am not sure what is causing this issue in your form. I will test this issue and get back to you soon.
- MahahaAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Hi Ashwin - did you get a chance to test the above issue? Thanks very much.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 03:31 PM
1. I tested your form (73052609284356) and it is behaving correctly.
Can you please try submitting your form again?
2. I tested your form on an iPhone 6S and an Android Galaxy S5. I was able to see and use the signature field
So please try your form again yourself. If you encounter any errors then take a screenshot and post it here in the forums.