- kariyergunuAsked on September 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I changed my background on jotform website but it didn't change on facebook page. Before this time it was changed but now i have a problem with changing background. What should i do?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on the issue, would you mind if we ask your facebook page url where your form embedded to investigate the said issue?
- kariyergunuAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:33 PM
that is the link where my form embedded on facebook. my form's background in jotform.com is different from that one.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Upon checking your facebook page link you provide as well as your form, it seems that you using image as the background of your form. Is that correct? If yes, I suggest you to delete your browser cache and cookies.
Please take a look at screenshot of your form.
- kariyergunuAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 06:12 PM
ok the top side is correct but bottom side is not correct. you can see on my screenshot. Also i deleted my caches and cookies. Nothing has changed.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 06:59 PM
I think your form is working fine by now.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- kariyergunuAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 07:36 PM
But the background doesn't work yet on facebook. It didn't change. Ok it is working about submissions but i have to change my background photo.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 08:04 PM
As both of my colleagues have stated the form is working okay when tested with the exception of Internet Explorer which isn't displaying your form unless you allow it to show secured content.
Could you please clarify with the second part that sounds like a question? It seems like you are asking something to do with submission but then you jumped back to changing your background so it is unclear.
Was there something else that you needed help with for this?
If you have any further questions or need more help with anything else let us know.
- kariyergunuAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 06:55 AM
thank you my problem is fixed. actuallu my problem was about background. i did little editing on my background but it doesn't work firstly. but now it is ok thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:18 AM
Thank you for updating us. Glad to know that you have everything sorted out now.
Feel free to contact us again anytime shoud you have other inquiry.