- TBCveniceAsked on November 03, 2017 at 04:17 PM
To whom it may concern,
I am new to JotForm and have the free subscription. I have 2 questions.
1. My company is a non-profit. Is there a non-profit pricing plan? Right now I am testing our how well Jotform integrates with our website, but only doing one payment is not going to give us a fair trial. I built out a form for a Christmas fundraiser that we want many people to be able to donate through. I want to give Jotform a trial run with this fundraiser, but don't want to get locked into a year long subscription.
2. Our company has a PayPal account, but I am not sure how to link it to JotForm. The PalPal options are grayed out on the 3rd party tab. What do I need to do?
- SabbirAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Please find your answers below:
1. We have a 50% off with our non-profit pricing plan.
Please follow this link to know more and apply for a non-profit discount:
You will be notified by email if you are eligible for the non-profit discount. It may take at lest 24 hours to assess and reply.
2. You are seeing the the paypal option grayed out because you've already added paypal in your form.
Please check this screenshot of your form:
Please follow this link to know how to integrate your paypal with your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/391-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Paypal-Standard-
Let us know if you have any further query.