- vfxbroAsked on November 03, 2017 at 06:38 PM
I need to resubmit jotform submissions in order to trigger automation with Zappier. I've tried the following methods in attempts to trigger the Zap without success.
- Editing and submitting previous submissions (Doesn't work because a new submission isn't created)
- Importing Duplicate Submissions using import Datehttp://import.jotform.io/
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 09:05 PM
Unfortunately, editing submissions won't trigger Zapier integration. It only triggers new submission as shown in the template. I'll escalate this as a feature request instead so you will be informed once this is made possible.
However, the import app should work when properly followed. Here's a step by step instruction: https://www.jotform.com/help/308-Import-App-Easily-import-your-Excel-or-CSV-data-into-JotForm
Mind me asking, what app in Zapier you'd want to integrate JotForm?
- vfxbroAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 09:43 PMCopy that. I was able to get the import feature to work and trigger the zap
with a super simple form (1 field entry) however when trying to import an
exported csv or xls on this form
I'm constantly getting
errors when trying to import:
For some reason the headers on the exported csv and xml out of jotform are
significantly different than the required headers on the import page. Any
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 10:08 PM
We are sorry to hear that. We will answer the import app issue to a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1290084.