- OceanAcupunctureAsked on November 03, 2017 at 10:14 PM
On these fields, the times display side by side on mobile but stack vertically on laptop
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 11:06 PM
I think you're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.co/form/73058048482864
Please inject this form in order to achieve it:
width: 25% !important;
display: inline-block !important;
width: 100% !important;
display: none !important;
This guide will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope this helps.
- OceanAcupunctureAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 01:00 AM
Thank you the layout looks much better now, the colours from the theme have appeared (it was all grey before)
But this has broken something else. The caption width is not the same as the field. See image below. Please advise how to fix.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 04:46 AM
I checked your form but I wasn't able to replicate this issue:
Were you able to fix this issue already?
We'll wait for your response.
- OceanAcupunctureAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 05:49 PM
Yes I think when I reapplied the theme this got fixed, thank you.