- mcnabb1Asked on February 01, 2011 at 07:01 AM
How come all my submissions are not coming to my email? I am getting quite a few but not allo?
I am using this aas a quote request and missing some?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 07:44 AM
First check your spam filter. Some of the messages might be getting stuck there.
Next, check these two servers. The emails are sent from either one.
If one works and the other does not work let me know.
- mcnabb1Answered on February 01, 2011 at 12:16 PM
I got an email from both.. I have received over 150 of them in last 2 months but looked today and there were about 195 total I missed about 40? My last 6 I didn’t get?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 01:13 AM
Have you checked your spam folder?
- mcnabb1Answered on February 03, 2011 at 10:55 AM
ya i checked it. also i am getting most of them. i even turned my spam blocker on this hosting account off
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Do you see anything common on those 40 submissions?