- inteezAsked on November 06, 2017 at 01:32 AM
I need to change answer images in a question - let's say question #5- based on answers from question#2 and #3.
How can I use conditions to achieve that? Can a widget help with this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 05:03 AM
You can do that by adding additional fields and then conditionally show/hide them, for example:
1) Let's say you have these two blocks:
And you want to show each, based on what is selected in this field:
2) You can create conditions like this:
You can check my test form here: https://form.jotform.com/73091838451965
Let us know if that could work for you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:30 AM
Thanks for the clarification. We completely understand what you want now. Unfortunately, we do not have a widget with that functionality. The only workaround is to predefined all those fields and show/hide them via conditions similar to what my colleague has offered. I understand it's going to be labor intensive but it would definitely work. I'm afraid this is the only workaround at the moment. If we can be of further help, just let us know.
By the way, there is a close, almost similar widget but the downside is that it does not have conditions which means it can't take previously selected images. I am referring to this widget https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_choices.
- inteezAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:43 AM
Thanks for your reply Elton.
I can tinker with programming. Can I create a widget to achieve the desired outcome?
If so, is there documentation to do so?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 11:32 AM