- irshmtlAsked on November 06, 2017 at 02:22 AM
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 02:47 AM
Only a JotForm staff can change your username. Please provide at least 3 possible usernames so that we can check for its availability. If the first one is available, we'll change your username immediately.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- ajoebAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 02:58 AM
I have create an account with username svepse and email firstname.lastname@example.org
I want do delete this account. Can you fix this for me?
Then i want to change my username and emailaddress of an other account.
Instead of ajoeb-->svepse and instead of email@example.com-->firstname.lastname@example.org
- irshadAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 03:15 AM
Kindly change my username from irshmtl to nbkcp or nbkc
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 05:31 AM
As you wrote someone else thread, I split your requests to two different thread.
Delete account request: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1290889
Change username request: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1290890
Please open a new thread for your questions. This is the best way for us to assist you properly.
The account I found out associated with the email address email@example.com is "irshmtl" and the username was changed from "irshmtl" to "nbkcp " as per your request.
- IrshadAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 05:58 AM
Thanks a lot @Rose