- Angelos LouisAsked on November 06, 2017 at 06:05 AM
Hi I created a survey, and I was actually working on it today. Suddently I was asked to put my credentials (which I did) and now I can not find it. Can you help please. I need to send it out and I am actually thinking to buy the non branding version.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:00 AM
Your account got suspended because it is asking for a password. As per our terms, collecting login information is not allowed here in JotForm.
Here's a screenshot:
I have removed the guilty field so I can re-activate your account. Please try to access your account and let us know if the issue still persists.
- Angelos_LouisAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:43 AMHi there,
Thanks for the reply. I have activated my account but I can not see the survey “Ancori” I prepared. Is there something else I need to do?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 11:10 AM
I am assuming you're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.me/form/72832672243457
If yes, I can see that it is working properly. Please go to the My Forms page, click the My Forms folder to see the Form.
If the issue persists, please provide the Form URL or the website where the form is embedded so we can check it.
- Angelos_LouisAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 03:43 AMNow I can see it in my forms. Many thanks for all of your assistance.