- ZZPAsked on November 06, 2017 at 08:39 AM
I have created my form and have sent the link to 2 people now to test, but they are unable to access the form.
Please can you help?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 10:16 AM
I checked your form, it seems to be okay. I also tested the link its working:
Can you please check the URL you sent out? Its possible it isn't correct.
If your users are still getting an error message it would help if you could pass that on to us. Please try submitting a screenshot:
- ZZPAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Many thanks for your reply and help. it is very much appreciated!
Some users are using the link ok, but the same 2 users are still having issues.
Here is the screen shot of the error both on desktop and their iPhone.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Can you tell me are the 2 users in the same office? If they are both on the same network it would look like a connectivity problem. If they are on different networks then its likely the problem could be on our side.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 01:21 PM
I see in your screenshots that you used your computer and phone from WiFi, so it's the same network. That could be an issue.
And since you mentioned all those devices, it could be that they are all connected to the same service provider.
Anyhow, please try using your phone from 4G network (or any, just not wifi) and see if that makes any difference.
If the issue persists, please share the console report when the error occurs:
So we can see what is going on.
- ZZPAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 03:45 PM
So some more developments.
Using a 4G network worked for one user.
However for the other user it still has not worked (i am getting a console report).
One other user was trying to access the form via 4G and the following error message came back (attached).
any more ideas? again we just cant use the form unless we know people can use it!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 04:55 PM
I have escalated the issue to Level 2 support. They will investigate and post a response on this thread.
- ZZPAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 05:07 PM
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:55 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Having the console log would help us much. Could you please gather console logs and send us as screenshot?
My colleague has posted a tutorial about how to get console report.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 03:55 AM
This is hard to tell something valuable at this point. We need to distinguish how clients are trying to get the form. ( we need to know network traces on browser, IP address and etc. )
We are waiting traces keenly.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 06:37 AM
That seems like you are able to reach corresponding server successfully. Could you please try to trace route directly to form.jotformeu.com and jotformeu.com?
And that would be great to have browser's network traces when you can't reach the form. ( https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers )
- pady_cleanAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:01 AM
Routenverfolgung zu jotformeu.com [18.104.22.168]
über maximal 30 Hops:
1 2 ms 1 ms 36 ms centrobusiness [192.168.1.1]
2 10 ms 10 ms 9 ms 22.214.171.124
3 13 ms 11 ms 11 ms 126.96.36.199
4 14 ms 15 ms 14 ms i62bsw-025-bun12.bb.ip-plus.net [188.8.131.52]
5 * * * Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
6 * * * Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
7 * * * Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.
8 17 ms 19 ms 16 ms 184.108.40.206
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:08 AM
That also seems OK. And lastly what about form.jotformeu.com ?
- pady_cleanAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:13 AM
the link form.jotformeu.com is not running....
no Access to the form on this link.
We try without form. only jotformeu.com/xxxxxx the the Access is running.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:18 AM
That is a good thing. Could you please try to trace route form.jotformeu.com? and also try to access form with form.jotformeu.com/xxx with the Developer Tools?
Network tab is selected.
- pady_cleanAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:28 AM
- pady_cleanAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:29 AM
it looks like form.jotformeu.com is blocked by the providers......?
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:51 AM
Could you please try to access forms with : https://eu.jotform.com/xxx ?
- ZZPAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 08:09 AM
hello all! MANY thanks for all your support on this. we are checking your solutions and will report back asap!
- ZZPAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 08:23 AM
success!!! it works !
Thank you so much for all your help on this. we really appreciate it!
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:02 AM
Currently we are having some issues with Swisscom. They have blacklisted one of our eu servers. All required contacts have been made. We are waiting for a reply. Sorry for this inconvenience and your understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:45 AM
Regarding reaching JotFrom via Swisscom, although we receive no response from Swisscom, there are some customer feedbacks that they were able to reach our eu servers using Swisscom. Could you please try again to reach Jotform eu servers?
Waiting for your reply,
- pady_cleanAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 05:21 AM
Our Form is reachable on https://form.jotformeu.com/53534093327354 again.
Thanks for the information and support.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 05:31 AM
Glad to hear that we are working smooth on Swisscom.