- bhdsAsked on November 06, 2017 at 09:59 AM
I am working on a form, but updates or changes that I make to the form are not being shown in the live preview.
I have tried clearing my forms cache, and my browser cache, but this hasn't helped.
It is obviously difficult to test whether conditions are working properly if changes are not being shown in the live form, so how can this problem be fixed?
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Can you please provide us the changes you made that was not implemented on the form so we can further check the issue? Have you tried accessing the form (https://form.jotform.com/73066138165962) on a different browser and device and see if the changes you made reflected on the live form?
- bhdsAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 02:00 PM
I had hidden some text boxes, then unhidden them so that they would always be displayed. Now only one of the two previously-hidden text boxes is showing. I have tried accessing this form using a different browser, but to no avail.
- bhdsAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Updates seem to be showing now.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 02:52 PM
Thank you for the update. Let us know if the issue returns and we will take a look as soon as possible.