- maildarglowcoukAsked on November 06, 2017 at 10:18 AM
we would like to compile a list of email addresses of people who have sent us an enquiry via Jot Form in the last 3 months. Is it possible to obtain a
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 11:44 AM
My understanding is that you want to send an email to all users who submitted to your form. I suggest you filter the submissions to "Email" field only and then export it to an Excel or CSV file. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "Properties" icon and un-check all the fields except for the email field. Click the "Properties" icon again when you're done.
4. Once you exported it, you can just manually copy the email address from the Excel or CSV file and use it as a recipient of your email message.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.