- damascusAsked on February 01, 2011 at 08:00 AM
For example, I have a T-Shirt company, and I would like to inform my clients that if they select a certain minimum quantity than the price is going to be a minimum of " ".
[How many shirts do you want?] = 24
[What style of shirt do you want?] = Crew
than it will display a minimum price & or send a notification email afterwards with a different message than the original notification e-mail.
Is this possible?
Thank you so much,
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Yes, you can accomplish that using Form Conditions feature. All of your requirements are possible with Conditions:
- You can create conditions that depend on two criteria
- You can show a message on the form depending on conditions
- You can change the emails depending on conditions.