- clickshtickAsked on November 06, 2017 at 04:13 PM
I followed the instructions in your email "Adding Forms to Facebook in 3 Easy Steps"
After selecting facebook, I clicked on "Add JotForm Tab", there is no response or activity
- clickshtickAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 04:16 PM
- MarvihAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 06:51 PM
I have cloned your form and try adding the form to facebook using this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Facebook-Page
And it seems to have no problem.
I think your browser blocked the pop up, can you see a pop up notice in your browser after clicking "Add Jotform Tab"?
If yes, please click that and select "Always allow...." then click Done.
- clickshtickAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 03:48 PM
not getting a popup blocked error, i also clicked the "add jotform tab" button whilst holding "ctrl" which usually overrides the block popup, I get the same result and the facebook does not load
- MarvihAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 04:13 PM
Strange, I tried adding your form directly to facebook and I got the pop up block notification.
Have you tried it on a different browser too ? like Firefox or IE.
I noticed you have some browser extensions in your google chrome which might interfere.