- globalweathercorporationAsked on November 06, 2017 at 05:30 PM
I'm wondering if you can assist me with the form now showing up in Firefox. The error I am getting in the console is 'TypeError: window.getComputedStyle(...) is null'. I do have the form embed in a Bootstrap Modal. I'm wondering if you can help. I have not altered the form in any way other than by placing it in a modal.
The modal and form are supposed to appear after you click on the 'PDF Download' button. The button is an image of the PDF. It is located on the first screen after you scroll or any service page of the website.
Thank you kindly,
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:38 PM
I have been checking your page and it seems like there is a conflict while opening the modal on Firefox; however, if you load the form itself you will notice it works as expected.
Let us know how it goes.
- globalweathercorporationAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 10:43 PMThank you. I really appreciate you looking into this and letting me know
how it goes. The solution you gave me did not seem to work. Hmmm....
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 04:02 AM
I checked your site (http://gwc.mywebdevgirl.com/index.html) in Firefox and the form loads fine on my end.
If you still having problems with your form on your end, please try clearing your browser's cache.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- globalweathercorporationAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 04:43 AMThank you for checking back in. I found a workaround. Instead of using the
new form builder, I reverted back to the old version. This seemed to be the