- cashflowgroupAsked on November 06, 2017 at 08:00 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 08:10 PM
This is possible here in JotForm. You can disable the Required fields based on user's answer. For more information about the conditional logic, please open this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/367-How-to-Make-a-Field-Required-Based-on-User-s-Answer
Here's my demo form that you can clone to check the settings: https://form.jotform.com/73094996828981
If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
- cashflowgroupAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 04:43 PMHopefully my final question on this form.
Last year I created a form (I have another paid biz account) that when it’s submitted sends the email recipients and the applicant the form in its’ entirety; i.e.- all the text, html, everything, not just the questions and answers in a column.
You have changed a lot since early last year and I’m not seeing how to do that with all of these changes.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 06:10 PM
Did you mean a copy of the entire form with the data submitted in a PDF format ? If yes,
1. Go to your form settings then click the "EMAILS" tab found in the sidebar. Then edit your Autoresponder and Notification email.
2. Click the ADVANCED tab.
3. Enable the PDF Attachment by setting it to "YES" then hit SAVE.
Do these steps in your "Autoresponder" notification too.
You can also add your PDF link to the content of your email notifications.
Let us know if this is what you are looking for.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 10:50 AM
To avoid confusion and to better assist you, I decided to move your other issue to a new thread since it is now different to the required fields issue.
Please wait for our reply on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1293749
Thank you for your understanding.