- Minnie99Asked on November 06, 2017 at 10:59 PM
It looks perfectly fine when I set up the form, however it start looks odd after upload the html code to my website.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 04:12 AM
I did check your webpage where you have embedded your form and it seems the font size is an issue. You have embedded your form using its full source code.
I would suggest you to please take advantage of our "JotForm App for Weebly" to embed your form in weebly page and see if that solves your problem. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/359-adding-a-form-on-your-weebly-website
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- Minnie99Answered on November 07, 2017 at 09:08 AM
Actually I did try that option, and it still look the same.
- Minnie99Answered on November 07, 2017 at 09:32 AM
I have updated the website using the third party sharing, however it only appears half of it, it got chopped off
- Minnie99Answered on November 07, 2017 at 09:42 AM
Sorry, I mean there's grey bar at the top and bottom
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Please try embedding your form using the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code