- nandsoAsked on November 07, 2017 at 03:04 AM
I am trying to create a dynamic matrix the details a persons work history -
fields are Position, Start date, End Data, Salary, Bonus ( for example ).
I am running into 2 issues
1. I do not get the grey update and add another row button at all. Not sure if its becuase the columns run over the page?
2. How do I make the date fields use the date field widget? And also add a number restriction to the compensation fields?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 09:21 AM
The matrix table is too wide for the form so you will have to use the scrollbar to view the buttons on the right side.
Unfortunately, the dynamic matrix widget only supports textboxes. If you want to use a widget with the same functionality and has a date field, use configurable list widget.
- nandsoAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 09:19 PM
Thank you! I'll try out the configurable list, seems perfect for what I need.