- pdornbuschAsked on February 01, 2011 at 10:17 AM
I am changing the font color in JotForm, and in JotForm it shows the color I want. When I post the code to a Facebook FBML page it still shows the old color.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 01:21 AM
We will look into this bug. For now, you should probably change the color manually on the form code.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 02:10 AM
Facebook caches your code so please look at the post at the link below:
If that doesn't solve your problem please post here the form's address and the facebook page's address where the form is embedded.
- MagnoliaLawnAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 02:44 PM
Thank you for all the posts. They are very helpful but I can't get it to work. I can only find 2 lines of code to change the version on. What else can I do? The page background color is terrible.
We want the background color white or light blue and the font changed and I have tried everything you have suggested and I can't get it to work. HELP!
http://cdn.jotfor.ms/jotform.cssgz?9.9.999" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 05:11 AM
Please update your facebook embed code. The styles should be fixed now.