- steevecasalAsked on November 07, 2017 at 09:27 AM
I have 2 points on our form :
- It's work on the preview (1. Sélectionner un catalogue" firts catalogue with the text (40 ans de confiance sur le terrain...)) but not in real...
- On mobile, can we center the content (also the images) ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 11:26 AM
The form looks exactly the same in the preview mode and in the live mode.
Maybe it was a temporary issue and the changes made inside of the Form builder were not shown right away on the live form.
What exactly do you want to center on mobile devices? I am not sure if you uploaded some additional screenshots, but only one is shown here on the forum. Please explain in more details what do you want to center and upload your screenshots again here on the forum.
- steevecasalAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 05:00 AM
not with an ifram intégration on our website:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 07:18 AM
Could you provide us with the webpage URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look and assist you further?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!