- chrisbeonAsked on September 12, 2012 at 06:58 AM
Hi, we got an email from you a few minutes ago saying that we had reached our limit of 100 submissions a month and that our forms would be disabled this afternoon.
I have checked the logs and we haven't received anywhere near that amount in a month.
Can you please check that and let me know why we received the email
- BombahAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:30 AM
I got the same email for ours, and now our form has been permanently disabled! (we had no where near 100 submissions either!!!). What is going on JOTFORM?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:37 AM
I have now restored the total numbers of submissions for this month on your submissions counter. It should be fine now. It might be due to the updates we made recently.
Your account should be fine by now. It seems like submissions counter increases itself dramatically.
We are aware of this issue and hopefully our team will be able to fixed this as quickly as possible. Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- chrisbeonAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:40 AM
Thats great, thank you for your quick response!
- BombahAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:43 AM
Thank you for the quick fix. Greatly appreciated!