- ogmofficeAsked on November 07, 2017 at 10:22 AM
My form and or widget seem to be stuck. I cannot get the appointment slot widget to update the data. The whole form does not seem to be saving any updates since 9:34am.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Can you please supply the form URL:
- ogmofficeAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:11 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:28 PM
The widget seems to be working fine. Would you mind letting us know what's not updating here? Do you mean to say that you have edited the widget in the form builder and adjusted the available items, but it is not updating? Or do you mean that a submission is made, but the widget is not updating the available items even though an item is selected? Please confirm which one.
- ogmofficeAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:33 PM
I adjusted the available items but it would not update the widget. I was trying to delete some of the options to sign up for but it was like the "update widget" button was not working. I tried duplicating the widget and had the same problem.
I finally sent the form out regardless, it does seem to be functioning well, so I guess it is a moot point now.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 02:35 PM
If you want to restore your number of available appointents you would need to delete the existing appointments on your submissions page.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 03:08 PM
If you prefer you can also restore the number of available appointments by adding the number to the total. For example if you have 100 available. And 3 are gone. You can reset the number by changing the total to 103.
I also tested your form, and the widget and can see that it is infact not updating like you said. I managed to solve the problem by clearing the form caches and reloading the page.