- csewebmasterAsked on November 07, 2017 at 10:59 AM
The embedded form at http://www.cse.edu/digitalcomm does not appear to be working. The conditional logic isn't working and neither is the submit function. I tried re-publishing, cloning and re-embedding the iframe, even clearing cache and cookies, but nothing appears to be working. Please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.
There is an issue with conditional logic on the embedded forms. Our developers are already informed about this issue and they are working on it. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved shortly. We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:52 PM
We were informed that the issue was solved , please let us know if it still continues in your end.
- csewebmasterAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:54 PM
It's still not working.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Yes, we are testing and are in touch with the backend team. Please bear with us, it will hopefully be ASAP.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:31 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check once again on your side and do let us know if you still encounter the same issue. On the other hand, we suggest you to clear your form caches before test it.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- csewebmasterAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 08:51 AM
Everything seems to be working fine now, and I cleared the form cache. Thank you.