- cantorryanAsked on November 07, 2017 at 12:03 PM
I have multiple forms that use passthrough variables. Everything worked perfectly until today. Please help with a solultion to get that up and running again because our forms display unique fields based on those variables.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:23 PM
You have many forms in your account. Please share us the forms involved so we can check what's causing it.
I have checked and tested your last form ID, but I don't see the URL variables there.
- triadlearningsystemsAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 06:14 PM
We are also experiencing the same issue.
If I pass in the variable email through this url, it works:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 07:29 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this caused to you.
I have been testing this and found that it's no longer available to pre-populate fields directly on the forms URL:
It seems like you will need to pass the variables over the webpage link where the form is embedded, example:
I will also forward this to our second level so our developers can have a look on this, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- triadlearningsystemsAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:10 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 09:18 PM
My colleague Kevin already escalated this issue to our developers. We will let you know via this thread once an update is available.
You may also try using the iFrame code, here's an example:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-73177241874159" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://firstname.lastname@example.org" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:539px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe><script>......</script>
Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 03:24 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check also on your side and let us know if you still encounter the same problem. Here is the working page:
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- triadlearningsystemsAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Thank you, our issue is now resolved.
It is also nice to have the new feature of passing it through the parent's page url.