- sbufsawebAsked on November 07, 2017 at 12:10 PM
My form is forcing users to check all Location checkboxes before proceeding. The field (was) required, no entry limits, no conditions. This just started happening this morning and we've made no changes to the form. As a temporary resolution, I made the field not required. Any reason why this would be happening? TIAPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:34 PM
I cleared your form's cache and set your field to be required again. Then I run a couple of tests and it worked fine.
Please check and let us know how it worked.
- sbufsawebAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:38 PM
Thank Nik! Perfect!
How often should I clear the form cache?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 02:37 PM
That's not necessary actually, but if you notice any strange behavior in your forms, like the one you had, then please try clearing, here is how https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache, if the issue persists in that case, then please let us know.
- sbufsawebAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 02:42 PM