- onmarketAsked on November 07, 2017 at 07:44 PM
Could you please tell me how I can enable customers to save their data on the form and return at a later time to complete the questionnaire? NB We have mandatory fields.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 09:29 PM
We have the following 'continue later' options.
1. An Autofill option that saves the data locally in user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see saved data.
Data is saved for up to 24 hours.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It saves the data on our servers in a session format, so that the session can be accessed from any place. This method requires two forms to be linked.
Data saved for up to 3 months.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later rather than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other. You can use only one of them in a particular form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.