- uropasiteAsked on November 08, 2017 at 07:29 AM
We would like to remove the word "Free" next to our Honorable Rx pricing plan form (see attached pic). Thx.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 07:47 AM
You could easily delete from Payment settings / Products section.
Please let us know if that won't solve your problem,
- uropasiteAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:43 PMNo, we want this product line to show, we just don't want the word "Free"
showing because it is not really free.
- TREVONAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:12 PM
Thank you for the clarification. This can be done by injecting CSS to your form. Kindly inject the following CSS to your form.
To inject CSS to your form kindly follow the guide below:
Kindly do let us know if the solution above works for you.
- uropasiteAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 06:43 PMBoy, you guys respond very quickly and with the perfect solution
EVERYTIME! Thank you!