- hksalumniAsked on November 08, 2017 at 09:16 AM
I'm still having issues with a form that I created. It seems to be not submitting again. It freezes on "please wait". This is really disappointing as I am using this for something that is extremely time-sensitive. Can you please let me know what the issue is and if it can be resolved ASAP?
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 11:03 AM
I tested your form and it looks to be working at this time. My test submission went through without issue. I cleared your forms cache just in case it was a caching issue.
Let us know if it still does not function on your end and we will take another look.
- hksalumniAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I just tried it and still having the same issue. I took a screenshot of it (below). When you choose a city and then try and select one of the options from the widget, it doesn't seem to be going through when you hit submit. It's still getting stuck and the button is saying "please wait"...
- hksalumniAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Please update me on the status--again, this is extremely time sensitive and having a negative impact on our work.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:12 PM
I tested with a clone of your form and it does appear to be working on my end. Try updating your widgets to see if that allows for them to be functional. To do so, while editing your form, click on one of the widgets, click on the widget settings button, then from that menu click update widget:
You can also test with my copy of the form if you would like to see if the issue is present in my copy on your end.
- XmasHouseAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:18 PM
I'm having the same problem. I noticed that we are both using the appointment slot widget. I had some of my appointment slots hidden under a twisty earlier but am testing now and took many of them out from under the twisty and it won't submit for some people.
As a FYI, I can submit fine on browsers that I have submitted forms on in the past. I tried with a brand new browser and have the same behavior. I guarantee that this is an issue and it isn't working for some people but is for others.
- hksalumniAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:29 PM
This problem is still happening, even after going in and updating all of the widgets. Please help - I am at my wits end here and need this fixed as soon as possible. Are there any alternate options for me? Should I try cloning it? Copying it? Rebuilding it? Is there somebody who I can talk to over the phone? I can't keep waiting an hour each time for a response.
- XmasHouseAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Again, I am certain there is an issue.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Apologies, it seems my widgets were not updating in my copy of the form. After updating them, I am able to reproduce the issue:
I am working on narrowing down specifically why this is occurring as the widget on its own does appear to be working. I will follow up shortly.
- jenheremAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 01:43 PM
My form is doing the same thing when my clients try to submit.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:04 PM
I removed the bulk of the fields from my copy of the form and the issue is still present:
I am also seeing errors in the console:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- hksalumniAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Thank you. Do you have any sense on how long that might take? Again, this is something very time-sensitive on our end.
- XmasHouseAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Same here.. if this could please be looked at on priority I would also really appreciate it!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot give an eta, though I would assume this would be given a rather high priority. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved.
- idealnutritionsoflaAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:09 PM
I've been having the same problem all week. I too use the appointment widget. Need this fixed asap, this is hurting my business big time.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:15 PM
@XmasHouse, jenherem and idealnutritionsofla, if you wouldn't mind creating new threads and including the specific forms that are causing the issue, it would be easier for us to ensure that each form functions after the fix:
- XmasHouseAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:49 PM
- hksalumniAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 09:25 AM
Any updates? Our form still isn't working properly. This has been happening for over 24-hours now and we do not have a clear answer on what the problem is or when it will be fixed. It is extremely frustrating, as this is now negatively impacting our work and clients. After this experience, I will most likely never use this service again and also discourage any of my colleagues at my university and fellow higher education institutions from using it as well.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Unfortunately, there are still no updates on this matter. But we will notify the developer assigned on this. We will get back to you once we have updates.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Hi we apologize for the delay. It should be okay now. Please try and let us know.
- hksalumniAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Yes, it finally seems to be working correctly. Thanks for your help in getting this fixed.