- 20YearsAsked on November 08, 2017 at 10:36 AM
We setup a JotForm account for a successful campaign we just held lately.
as our campaign just finished we wont need to use anymore JotForms, However we would like to still have access to view all forms.
So, If we cancel our current Bronze Plan to the free plan, will we still be able to login and see all forms and data?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Yes, you will be able to access your forms and data as long as your account is under the Free subscription limits.
I checked your account and everything is fine except the uploads allowed, currently, you have 127.90mb from allowed 100mb, so just delete submissions that hold uploads until you're below 100mb, then you're good to go (please be mindful that deleted submissions are not recoverable).
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- 20YearsAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Thanks very much for your rapid and clear answer.
Just one more question:
what happens if i dont delete the uploads till 100mb and i change to the free plan?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 01:55 PM
Your account will go over the limit and will be disabled until the limit is under the boundaries (less than 100mb).
Let us know if you need further clarification.
- 20YearsAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Thanks a lot for your help!
JotForm is the best!!!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 01:04 PM
In order to assist you better I have moved the your last reply to another thread, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1305795