- jeffiepanAsked on September 12, 2012 at 01:01 PM
My username is jeffiepan, but when it takes me to the plimus account, it says invalid login after I try and log in.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 01:11 PM
The premium subscription for your account was already cancelled last 05/21/2012.
Your account is currently on free status. If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
Thank you for your patronage!
- skytownbkAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:22 PM
OK - I am also trying to downgrade/cancel the username broomiesnyc, but I have the same error message with plimus.
- fxrAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:43 PM
I dont see any account 'broomiesnyc' in our email records.
Can you please log in under the account and request the downgrade whilst logged in under it?
- broomiesAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 06:04 PM
Sorry - it's broomies (not broomiesnyc).
When I log in and try and cancel or downgrade the account, I get redirected to the plimus website and keep getting the "invalid user name or password" error message.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 06:11 PM
Your subscription is now cancelled, but your account will remain on premium status until the period you have paid for ends.
Rest assured, you will no longer get charged from here on out. Please do contact us again if you have further questions or concerns.
Thank you for doing business with us!