- belmontjotAsked on November 08, 2017 at 02:26 PM
We would like to combine 2 jotform accounts. Belmontjot and bebelmont accounts.
The main form would be the belmontjot account and the subaccount would be the bebelmont account. There are several sub accounts in the bebelmont account that we would like as sub accounts.
How do we go about doing this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:34 PM
The beBELMONT account has 197 forms. We can move the forms to the belmontjot account if that's what you mean by combining the accounts. Please note that we cannot move the folders, only the forms. You will need to configure the folder on the belmontjot account after.
Also, the belmontjot account is subscribed to our Gold Plan while the beBELMONT is subscribed to our Silver Plan. After moving the forms, you may consider canceling the Silver plan since you will no longer need it for the account.
As for the sub-accounts, you need to add them to the belmontjot account. The same steps on how you did it on the other account.
- belmontjotAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Will there be any interruption in service while they are being moved? I'm trying to anticipate any problems for people that might be trying to fill out the forms while this is happening. Will the forms have the same link when we move these?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Moving forms only takes seconds to do. It should not interrupt form users. The form link will be the same. You also don't need to re-embed them. But we suggest checking the notification and autoresponder emails. Check the widget as well, if there's any.
If you are also using a custom URL for your forms, you need to update them to use the belmontjot username. The custom form URLs under the beBELMONT account will no longer work after.
- belmontjotAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 03:15 PM
The subaccounts we create in the belmontjot account will be the same as what they had in the bebelmont account.
What will happen when they login? What is your suggestion for the smoothest way to do this?
- belmontjotAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Also, how much notice do you need to move the forms to the new account?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 03:44 PM
1. What will happen when they login? What is your suggestion for the smoothest way to do this?
When they log in they will see their own account and a folder named belmontjot with the forms you have granted access to.
2. Also, how much notice do you need to move the forms to the new account?
You just give us the signal and we will transfer the forms over.
- belmontjotAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 10:24 AM
We are ready to transfer all the forms from the BeBelmont account into the belmontjot account. Please let me know when you would be able to do this. Thanks, Beth
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 12:05 PM
As requested, we have now moved all the forms from the BeBelmont account into the belmontjot account. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
You may manage the Silver subscription plan of the BeBelmont account by using the following URL:
- belmontjotAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 12:40 PM