- ippolitoconsultingAsked on November 08, 2017 at 02:32 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:54 PM
Yes, we can try and help you there. Can you please describe your conditions and calculations? Also please supply your form URL:
- ippolitoconsultingAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Thanks- essentially I want to create a form where people could input the number of people in their family and annual income and then based on those answers give them an answer of 100%, 75%, 50% or not covered. I have all the data that I could provide but don't know if it is possible or where to start, Does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 05:06 PM
Yes please provide detailed information of how to calculate the coverage.
I have started creating the demo.
We will need to use conditions to calculate the coverage.
Here if the number of people in your family is one and your salary is greater than 20K you are entitled to 25% coverage.
You can see this working here:
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 07:14 PM
Are the numbers below highlighted the number of people in the family?
I have cloned your form and modified then added a sample condition. That if number of family is equal to one and Annual income is less than 22,311 (0-22,311), 100% coverage will show.
The form is https://form.jotform.com/73117132424951. I am not sure if the maximum number of family is limited.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 07:16 PM
You can also do what my colleague @aubreybourke did.
If you want to clone the forms we create you can follow this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know what you think.
- ippolitoconsultingAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Yes the highlighted numbers are # in family and should only go up to 8 for these purposes. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 08:48 PM
You will be able to conditionally calculate the value based on the information entered on your fields, please check this guide that will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/268-How-to-Insert-Text-or-Calculation-into-a-Field-Using-Conditional-Logic
I hope this helps.