- ricky551Asked on November 08, 2017 at 04:42 PM
When you build a page can you add 2 payment types?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 04:56 PM
To best answer your question, you must follow the link below:
The key to understand this is to have a different type of payment offered on the form, to have multiple forms for it.
If I want to offer 3 different payment methods of payment for my products (i.e. Paypal, Paypal Pro, Authorize.Net), then I will need to create at least 4 Forms. 1 Main form, and 3 payment forms.
You can check on the example provided in the guide.
Hope this will help you.
If you have any further query, please let is know.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 04:42 PM
Regarding your query of having ACH facility, we only offer credit card payment as our payment mode for the Payment Gateway Integration through Jotform at this moment.
Hope this answers your query.
Please let us know if you have any further query.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 04:43 PMPlease post your query to the support forum also, rather than posting it only by email.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Didn't receive your reply. Can you please post again?