- xtasy171Asked on September 12, 2012 at 04:38 PM
I have a badge that says 16 submissions (which I know is accurate because i check submissions by email and not through your site)
I click on it and it says it's loading my submissions and then it finishes loading and says there are no submissions at all. The view comes up blank.
I tried this with another form and it works just fine for 2 submissions recorded for the form.
Both views are set to "All Time"
- WildThayneAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 04:40 PM
Same here - ditto
I can't get access to any of my submissions
Guys I use jotform all day and I can't get to any of my submissions. Can you please look into my account.
- KI_CommunicationsAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:10 PM
I'm having the same problem.
- fxrAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:33 PM
Please try temporarily logging into your account @ www.jotformeu.com .
- xtasy171Answered on September 12, 2012 at 06:22 PM
Wow! It works perfectly on the EU site.