- StepbysteppartnershipAsked on November 09, 2017 at 09:54 AM
We are having an issue with a form we have created to register individuals to an event. Is there a way to apply a condition that requires the quantities in the payment option, to match the number of individuals registered to the event.
We capture the number of individuals they are wishing to register individually elsewhere in the form, and want to ensure that if a team of 3 are signing up, there has to be a total quantity of 3 in the payment options before they proceed to payment.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to do such conditional checking with payment field.
But there is a workaround, I assume that below QTY fields have to be 3 in total?
Anyhow, this is what you have to do:
1) Create payment field with basic fields:
2) Assign calculation values to checkbox fields, that will be the price:
3) Add form calculation field:
4) And then you can pass that field to payment:
5) Finally, you can do this:
Add one number field where you will calculate a total of Quantity:
Then you can create a condition that will show certain message and/or hide submit button if QTY is not equal to three:
Hope it helps.
Let us know your thoughts.