- clindhAsked on November 09, 2017 at 01:05 PM
I created a form under one account but would like to move it to a new account that I setup to separate the billing. Is it possible to move the form to another account?
- SabbirAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Yes, it's possible. Please send us your form id/form title with the account username to which it will be transferred.
- clindhAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:43 PMGreat! Here’s the info:
* Form Title: Clone of Centric Projects Order Form
* Move to Account: Wellington Gifts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Lindh - Sr. Creative Marketing Strategist | (913) 402-1881
| 7304 W 130th St., #370, Overland Park, KS 66213Ph (913) 402-1881 | www.wellingtonexperience.com
- SabbirAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:50 PM
As per your request, your aforementioned form has been moved to your account: WellingtonGifts
Please check and let us know if you have any further query.