- iconicperformancesAsked on November 09, 2017 at 05:08 PM
My form has two configurable lists added.
The fields are required fields but my staff are able to bypass these required fields and continue with the form without writing any details in the fields.
Also at times they can complete the form, and then write things but they are not shown in the form after the submit.
Please look at the following submissions in the form.
1. ID 3857246982844407987 Submission Date 2017-11-06 17:47:52 - photo of a black phone holder (no description written of what the incident is)
2. ID 3853287668419449552 Submission Date 2017-11-01 19:03:28 - photo of mirror left side (no description written of what the incident is).ID 3857976948329387476 Submission Date 2017-11-07 19:06:47
Field = Are you travelling alone today? ID 3851973248418175447 Submission Date 2017-10-31 19:24:47
Field = Are you travelling alone today?
There are a few others but this is some.
- iconicperformancesAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 05:14 PM
There is a tying error in the Page URL. It is https://form.jotform.co/iconicperformances/vehicle-travel-log-iconic-productio
- iconicperformancesAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 05:20 PM
I did a test form and I also found that the Configurable Widget ImageVehicleIncidents for the field of "Enter a Description per Attach Image of the Incident you are reporting."
Even after writing the information in and continue, it doesn't seem to save it on the form after submitting.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 06:45 PM
I just tried to bypass the required fields of your configurable list widget, and the validation worked fine:
Just to let you know, the height is to short, you may remove the height limitation:
If the issue continues, would you allow us to do a real submission in your form for testing purposes?
- iconicperformancesAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 07:18 PM
Hi, I made the changes as suggested.
And yes, please you can do a real submission for testing purposes.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 08:56 PM
I have been testing your form using a mobile browser, Android and a Samsung device, but I was unable to replicate the issue, here is a screenshot of the Configurable List asked to be filled:
When I submitted the form from my mobile device the data on the Configurable Llist was saved and it shows on your submissions page:
Let us know how it goes.