- FindItTop40Asked on November 09, 2017 at 05:45 PM
I want to change it from one question shown at a time to a full-page form where all the questions are on one long page. Doable?
- SabbirAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 05:52 PM
I have checked your account and since you are using "Mixed" form layout, you won't be able to see the Form layout change option in your form settings.
However, if you want you can send your form link and we can change it to the All Questions in One Page layout for you.
- FindItTop40Answered on November 10, 2017 at 01:49 PM
THANKS! Is this what you need?
- SabbirAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 01:55 PM
Can you check your form now?
It has been converted to All Questions in One Page Layout.
You can now make changes on it as per you need.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- FindItTop40Answered on November 10, 2017 at 02:01 PM
Looks good. THANKS!