- mmlformsAsked on November 09, 2017 at 06:51 PM
We have got an issue with reCAPTCHA widget on IOS safari.
Issue: When reCAPTCHA pops up and ask users to select images, it does not adjust its height correctly and that prevents the user from passing the validation
Please see Attached Screenshot for an iPhone.
Is there a workaround for this issue?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 08:36 PM
I opened your form using iPhone 6s plus and I was not able to replicate the issue. See screenshot below:
May I know what iPhone model you're using so we can try to replicate the issue and investigate it further?
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- mmlformsAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 09:20 PM
Thanks for looking into this. I am able to reproduce this issue on iPhone 5s, IOS10.3.3.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:53 PM
Our apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you and thank you very much for reporting this issue to us. I am able to replicate the issue. Hence, I am escalating this issue to our developers.
You will be informed through this support thread. Thank you so much for your collaboration.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 08:22 AM
Hi we apologize for the late response. The problem has been fixed. It should affect all mobile browsers. Please test and let us know.