- staceyvaughanAsked on November 10, 2017 at 09:54 AM
I have a thin border around a form that I wanted to keep when added to my website but for some reason it seems to dissapear. Is there something I can do to keep the border when integrated on my site?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I was able to make it work in your form, this is what I did:
1) I removed this code from your Custom CSS Field:
2) And I added this code to your Custom CSS Field:
outline : 1px solid black!important;
outline-offset : 30px;
And that should work for you.
Let us know if that works for you.
- staceyvaughanAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Thank you so very much for the help! One last question...is it possible to have the border offset a few pixels so it isn't right on top of the form? Thank you so much again!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 11:35 AM
That is actually related to div where the form is embedded. So to resolve, please insert this CSS into your website's CSS:
That should show the form properly according to tests I did.
Let us know how it worked.
- staceyvaughanAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Shoot for some reason I cannot get the line to show up! I amy have done something in the css...would you mind taking a look? Thank you so very much again for all the help!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 12:18 PM
I checked your website, but I don't see that the page-wrap class is set as I advised above. From your code, I understand you're embedding your form on Shopify?
So this guide might help: https://www.envision.io/blogs/ecommerce-pulse/28829889-how-to-edit-the-css-of-your-shopify-theme
Let us know if you manage to make it work.