- emuddeAsked on November 10, 2017 at 12:08 PM
- SabbirAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 12:17 PM
If you go to your account settings, you can see how many sub account user you can create with your current plan on top.
You can create multiple sub account users and give them different access to update your form.
To know more about it, please visit this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:54 PM
Could you provide us with more information on the giving your users access at different levels? If you are referring to the approval workflow, you may take a look at the guide below to achieve your requirement.
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you are referring something different. We will be happy to assist.
- emuddeAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:08 PM
That answers my question Sabbir! And thank you for your input Kiran. The approval workflow will help me in the future.
Can anyone tell me how many sub account users I can have with the silver membership? I am researching what level of Jotform we need to purchase for our company.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:15 PM
You can create 10 sub-account users for Silver subscription plan. Please note that you can create 3 sub-account users for Bronze plan and 100 sub-account users for Gold plan.
Hope this information helps!
- emuddeAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:17 PM
That's great!! Thanks for your assistance.