- txtbookappAsked on November 10, 2017 at 02:52 PM
Our direct links to our forms appear to work, but any embedded form will not populate. Its just a blank lightbox
See code below:
Thank you...!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:32 PM
I was able to reproduced the issue when I checked on your website. The lightbox form is loading but it is empty/blank.
Allow me some more time to investigate the issue. I will be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:42 PM
When I reviewed the source code of your website page, I found that you have modified the lightbox embed code of the form by injecting some custom codes within.
It seems the custom code were causing the issue.
I suggest you try first re-embedding the form again on your website using the default lightbox code using the Form Builder.
User guide: How to Create Lightbox Form
Let us know if this still did not fix the issue.
- txtbookappAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 04:43 PM
This does not fix the issue.
Even when i am in the embed section of the website and i click on preview... the form opens as a blank Lightbox and it’s using the exact code generated by jotform
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 05:08 PM
As of this checking I still see you were using a modified Lightbox embed code of the form on your website page.
so it is still not working properly.
- txtbookappAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 06:43 PMWhen i preview the lightbox in jotform, should the full content appear?
Currently, it also shows a blank form.
The site code was modified per a jotform recommendation to make the jotform as responsive as possible. It has worked for years... not sure why anything would change AND the lightbox preview would also not work.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 07:50 PM
The lightbox problem should be fixed now. Can you test again your form and get back to us?
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.
- txtbookappAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 09:43 PMThank you!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 11, 2017 at 02:50 AM
To avoid confusion, I moved your last reply to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1296460
We'll reply to you there shortly.