- bysAdminAsked on November 10, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Our online form for BYS Prep Winter Soccer says the form has failed. We just started promoting this program. This has to be resolved ASAP. The form is embedded with a Iframe. Here is a link to the page it is on: http://byardsports.com/registration.html
Please contact our web developed Tony at email@example.com or call his 914-621-8494 as soon as possible.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:43 PM
This is a technical fault. It looks like its already been fixed:
- bysAdminAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:47 PM
I just tried re-embedding it. Same thing happens.
- bysAdminAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:50 PM
Hey... You clicked on the wrong link. It should be for the PREP Program! That's were the problem is.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:50 PM
The problem is on our side. And should be fixed asap.
- bysAdminAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org once this has been resolved.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:59 PM
I have escalated the issue to Level 2 support. You will be notified via this thread on any progress.
- bysAdminAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 10:10 PM
any updates on this yet?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 11, 2017 at 03:31 AM
I was able to replicate the issue you reported. You embedded two forms on your website and one of the is not working.
Here is the direct link of the form that is not working:
The issue seems to be related to the sub domain form.jotform.com. I cleared the form cache on your account but that did not resolve the issue.
I will update the ticket that my colleague raised to our developers.
For now, you can resolve the issue by changing the sub domain from form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com.
This link should work for you as well: https://www.jotform.com/62863466040153
The same can be done with your embedded form. Change the form link inside of the embed code.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:26 AM
Problem should be fixed now. Please test it and let us know if issue still persist on your side. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us anytime.