- laurenberryhillAsked on November 10, 2017 at 04:05 PM
I have set up several conditions on my form (ie. If you answer 4 for how many people are in your family, it skips the questions that ask you about the 5th-8th people in your family). The form is allowing people to answer all the correct questions, and I can edit all of the answers they have given, however it doesn't show all of the questions and answers on the PDF form. For a family that states they have 7 or 8 family members, it only shows their answers up to 6 family members.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 04:46 PM
I tested your form:
And found all eight entries were correctly added to the PDF attachment in the email.
Please try again.
- laurenberryhillAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 12:43 PMMine is still not working.
The family has entered 7 family members but it only shows 6 people's
information-along with a family wish.
- laurenberryhillAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 12:43 PMIt seems that it's just for the form "Operation Reindeer (Johanna Reveno
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:55 PM
I inspected the Properties on the submission page of your form "Operation Reindeer (Johanna Reveno OR521-OR592)" and I noticed that some fields are un-checked. This means that hey will not be shown on the submission page and inside of the reports that are created.
Please open the Properties check all fields and then close the properties to save the changes you made.
I also noticed that you customized your PDF report. If the suggestion above does not resolve your issue, you will also have to reset your PDF Design.
- laurenberryhillAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 02:43 PMThat fixed the problem! Thank you!