- GreenSkyCreditAsked on November 10, 2017 at 04:22 PM
I'd like the option to exclude certain days of the the week in the Start & End dates.
For instance, I'm using this as a request form and if I don't want someone to be able to select the weekend. so if the start date is "today+3" and that's a Friday, instead of Monday, I'd like it to be a Wednesday.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 06:05 PM
From how you described this, I assume the end goal is to skip weekends and only take working/business days into consideration, correct?
Can you answer the following questions for us to better understand your needs:
1. Which form are you working on?
2. I checked the most recent form you edited (Consumer Flyer Marketing Request Form) and this appears to have 2 Date Picker fields (Planned Start Date and Planned End Date).
Will the limit work in a way that whatever date was selected on the Planned Start Date will cause the Planned End Date to be incremented by 3 working/business days?
3. You mentioned "today+3" though - How will this come into play with the 2 Date Picker fields? (or perhaps I already covered this on question #2)