- steve5000Asked on September 13, 2012 at 07:05 AM
first of all I would like to say that JotForms is a great tool! Thank you very much!
Is there a solution for it? The form I mentioned can be found at http://linguawork.de/index.php/de/anfrage
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 09:10 AM
Have you tried clearing the browser's cache and cookies? I pulled up the page where the form is embeded and the Print Form button was nowhere to be seen, your local machine maybe loading the old version of the form.
Let us know if this worked.
- steve5000Answered on September 13, 2012 at 09:28 AM
I cleaned up my browser but it´s still there for me and for friends I´ve asked. You find it on the German site on the menu point: Anfrage
In the meantime no changes made in the form builder appear online on the site. Even disabeling the form in the form builder does not help. The form appears anyway.
- fxrAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Please try changing your embed code
- steve5000Answered on September 13, 2012 at 11:23 AM
thank you very much. The changes made in the form builder do have an effekt on the form on the site again!
How come? They form builder gave me the URL. Why do I need the www?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM
When our development team migrated our database to a more powerful server cloud, it causes some replication delay/problem. They are already aware of this issue and hopefully they be able to fixed this immediately.
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused.