- mauramacauleyAsked on November 11, 2017 at 10:47 PM
I am trying to post a link to my jotform on my facebook page, in a post, not as a tab link. When I copy the link from my jotform, and place it in my post, it continually says that the form is not available. How can I get this link posted?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 11, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Can you share the link to your form? Make sure the form status is not disabled: https://www.jotform.com/help/180-How-to-Enable-Disable-a-Form
- mauramacauleyAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 12:43 AMhttps://form.jotform.com/73018415984158
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 02:31 AM
Please keep in mind this isn't JotForm-related - It has something to do with how and when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags.
For your convenience, I've fixed this for you now.
In case you encounter this issue in the future, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
2. Paste your Form URL
Complete guide: Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
3. Click the DEBUG button
4. Scroll down to see how the URL is being shared in Facebook
5. Click the SCRAPE AGAIN button