- sstte18Asked on November 12, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Hi. I am having an issue that seems to be affecting ALL of my forms. The conditions don't seem o work at all from an iPad. The form works perfectly from an iPhone and a desktop. On the iPad, however, when you select check or credit card, nothing shows after that. how can I fix this issue?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I have checked your JotForm on an iPad emulator and see that the condition is working fine. Please see the screenshots below:
Could you try opening the form in an incognito/private window or a separate browser on the iPad? I have also cleared the form caches for your account. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- sstte18Answered on November 12, 2017 at 03:15 PM
it is working now but was not before. what was the issue?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 04:31 PM
This could be due to a couple of reasons:
1. Could be a local caching issue (browser-related)
2. Could be a form cache issue (which my colleague already cleared)
3. Could be a connection issue, where your browser failed to load all the resources the form needs due to an interrupted internet connection.
I'm afraid there's no way for us to tell unless we managed to reproduce the problem from our end. So, if this happens again, kindly let us know so we can have another look.
- sstte18Answered on November 12, 2017 at 04:42 PM
can't be #1 or #3 b/c it was happening to me AND one of our members in two completely different locations w 2 different iPads. Probably #2 as it was happening w ALL of our forms. Thx for the help!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Thanks for your response and sharing your thoughts on the matter. In any case, should this issue happen again, feel free to let us know right away.