- bartwendellAsked on November 12, 2017 at 04:00 PM
I have your service, Zapier and Schedule Once, in addition I now have DirectMailMac.
What I need to accomplish:
1. Have clients fill out my JotForm (which is triggered by my landing page successfully now)
2. Have this action trigger my Schedule Once Calendar
3. And collect the information
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 04:57 PM
I checked Zapier in attempting to make a trigger to submit from JotForm to ScheduleOnce, unfortunately, there is no action available that can send from JotForm to ScheduleOnce. This could mean that ScheduleOnce can only send and not receive submissions from outside calls or triggers. Do you use ScheduleOnce to integrate to certain calendar apps? Perhaps we can find a solution that is outside ScheduleOnce.
We'll look forward to your response.
- bartwendellAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 07:21 PM
Thank you Iiyam for working with me on this issue. We chose Schedule Once so that clients could see available times and choose their preferred times for our consultation offer. In addition it Schedule Once can work with iCalendar. We do need JotForm also. We liked Schedule Once because it is easy to work with and understand. If you have another suggestion we are glad to hear it. This is a new venture for providing services for our consulting business of 35 years, so your expertise is welcome.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:28 AM
Unfortunately I am unable to find any option to automatically send form data to Schedule Once. I will further check on this and get back to you if I am able to find any options or workaround to achieve your requirement.