- lucasbonifacioAsked on September 13, 2012 at 09:45 AM
I'm testing my form in Internet Explorer, but when i send the form, appears to me that message:
What i'm doing wrong? Can i remove that message?
- fxrAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Is this form embedded on your website?
If so, please provide the URL and we will do our best to work out whats going on.
- lucasbonifacioAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Here is the URL: http://form.jotformz.com/form/22534810450647
- fxrAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Whatever HTML editor you are using is leaving in tags that IE is choosing render.
Are you able to edit the source of your 'Thankyou page' and remove those tags?
- lucasbonifacioAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Nice! That's works!
I'm very thankful for this, Jotform is an amazing tool!